Wednesday, November 22, 2006

The Case Of The Missing Bowl (Pt1).

Oh me! Oh my!
It can't be true.

Oh me! Oh my!
It is! I'll die.

My doggie bowl was here last night,
with supper in, I ate it alright.

The night was long, the night was dark,
I heard some paws, I heard a bark.

The morning is here, the crime is clear,
My bowl is gone, my platter so dear.



It was my life, it was my all,
The game's afoot, I'll find my bowl...


.oOo.

He seeks it here, he seeks it there,
That Basset seeks it everywhere.



That sneaky Boots, with toothy growl,
the greedy hound, I'm so mad I'll howl.



I'll bite his tail, I'll make him squeal,
I'll munch his paws, he'll soon reveal,

The culprit is - oh no, "Cleo"


(apologies to, well, everybody really)



Tune in to see how our intrepid hero gets on in:

The Case Of The Missing Bowl (Pt 2) - The Cleopatra Tapes
(A Sherlock Bones production)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A Basset poet? Where will things end?