Sunday, July 29, 2007

Very Quiet!! He is Busy!

It is great that my Dad is back but he seems very busy with meetings and reading papers. (I thought about helping with the papers but thought better of it after the ticking off that I got for trying to get his mobile to work!!) (the new one is just like to old one!)

He says that he has been too busy to even take pictures of Luca and me despite some very good photo opportunities!

However today he and Sam decided to give me a bath! I actually enjoy a bath once I am in. It does seem a strange thing but I suppose that it goes along with liking the VET and Dog Pilling Day!

The temperature was perfect!
After the bath it is fun to shake over everybody. My ears are particularly useful for this trick!



There is nothing like a good rub down








And then play 'Hunt The Basset'!

Luca is staying with me for at least another week as although he is much better Adam is not back from the VET's in Santiago! It must be a very nice VET's as they do seem to stay a long time. However we are all very pleased that Adam is on the mend.



Oh yes I almost forgot! I have a new cousin! He will live at Fox Bay on West Falkland with Ben and Clare. I am not sure which one he is but it doesn't really matter as they seem to have forgotten any ears on either of them!

Slobbers to everybody

8 comments:

Nazila Merati said...

Naked basset alert!

GJ - Glad dad is home and that you were able to get him to upgrade his mobile.

Please send your cousin the jacket I sent you. It may fit him in five or six months.

smooches,

ernest

Lizzy said...

You like BATHS? I'm speechless.

Sparky

Kerrio said...

Ben and Clare are getting a pup? What are they?

GJ you have so many dog relatives. You are a very lucky Basset.

Snogs K

Anonymous said...

What make are your new cousins?

You would like it here - it is VERY wet!

Good to see you are organizing your dad seeing we are not there to do it.

AJ and UT
Presently in Scotland

Peanut said...

how can you like baths? That is just wrong.

Ume said...

the rub-down after the bath is the bestest!

Ben & Darling said...

I hate bath !!! but I like to play with towel. Thats 2 cute puppies.

Anonymous said...

Wow you look like you REALLY do like that bath...

River