Friday, July 13, 2007

It's been SNOWING

My brother/uncle Sam is now here looking after me and Luca too and we are having a WHALE of a time because it's been snowing (it IS mid winter down here).

Luca and I like to chase each other around in the garden.

Weeeeeeee


I'm not quite sure what that thing over Luca's head is, it might just be an alien spaceship, or it could just be a snowball.


This is me and Luca posing in the garden next to the polyhouse. Maybe we will sneak in there and dig over the borders for my Dad later.

Later Sam is going to take us to the beach for a REAL romp. I wonder if my friend Jazz will come too?

Sam took these pictures on his phone, which is really cool cos then he can send pictures of ME to everyone right away. Very clever.

I wonder what mischief Luca and I get get up too ?? Any socks lying around? Toast? Remote Controls?

5 comments:

Nazila Merati said...

smooch, jealous, very, hot basset in seattle.

I love snow!

ernest

Peanut said...

Oh snow I wish we had snow. It is just hot here. You look like you are enjoying it

Anonymous said...

I am pleased to see the pictures of you as I am missing you while I am in Santiago! I hope that you are being good for Sam.

Adam is now in Santiago for hospital treatment. He has a heart problem as well! he has started a blog it is: http://adams-ticker.blogspot.com/

Cheers GJ´s Dad

(can´t remember how to sign of properly so am anonymous)

Anonymous said...

Hello General Jackson.
I am so sorry to hear your dad is still away and your brother is now sick as well.
You keep your chins up (as much as a basset boy can) and look after Sam until the others get back

Ume said...

hi General,
u muz be having loads of fun in the snow, cos your ears were flying in the 1st pic!