Sunday, July 15, 2007

Stalking and Sticks

My dad has been delayed AGAIN getting home, and the reason that Luca's dad (my brother) has been away is he had to go to hospital too...AND they are at the same hospial - so at least they can keep each other company. Anyway Luca's dad (Adam) has started a blog about his hospital adventures so we can keep an eye on him. How's the heart chey. Luca is a bit concerned, but I am doing my best to keep his mind of things by stealing his sausages:



To do his bit Sam has been taking Luca and me out for walks at different places so we can have a good romp, we do lot of chasing and playing in the grass, though Luca does have the advantage of longer legs.

Here I am preparing to get him in the long grass, as a dog of short stature my only recourse is stealth:


In this case I was a little slow off the mark and missed. Rats!
 

However, using the advantage of acute Basset hearing, I located him on my Basset radar...


Got him!!! This stick is MINE!
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you got him in the end - go the bassett radar!!

River

Peanut said...

Sorry to hear about your dad. Glad you are getting to play though.

Anonymous said...

We are so sorry to hear that your dad is still at the vets, and that Adam is there too. Everyone at the Daily Drool is sending lots of healing drool their way.

Kathryn
Scooter & Rocky & Sandy (ATB)

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Sorry to hear the humans are ill. At least you got the stick! J x