Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Lady Liz

Staying with Sam is FUN! He took Luca and me to the beach near the Lady Liz so we could play and romp. The Lady Liz is a famous shipwreck in Stanley Harbour, you can see an utterly spectacular shot of her here: Lady Liz

It looks to me like Luca is being pursued by those UFO's again, on maybe someone has put up a huge crane in Stanley, but then again, maybe it's just a stick.
 


Chasing those long-legged collie types sure wears a Basset Boy out chey (Luca is teaching me the local lingo)!


Luca is also teaching me some other new stuff. Apparently when riding in the landy to go for a walk, you have to bark, so I am joining in by baying. For some reason Sam is not all that impressed and does not join in.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and Sam are having a great time by the looks of it though you do look really tired in that last pic!!

Maybe Sam needs to practice his bark a bit more before he joins in - those humans aren't very good at it after all!

River

Baron Von Woofer said...

That looks pretty tiring! I am good for about 20 minutes of running around before I need to lay down on the couch.

- mac

Peanut said...

How in the world can sam not join in? Those humans are no fun at times.