Thursday, June 21, 2007

A friend In need

I have not been able to have a walk today as my Dad has been busy and Uncle Terry has not been well (I think he has been to his VET) so AJ has been too busy to take me out.

However Luca came to visit and we had a splendid time running round the garden even though the weather was cold and miserable. After it got dark he came indoors with me.


Luca is finding harder to pull me around the carpet.
Basset carpet burns are a thing of the past!




The ear thing still confuses him!




We can't decide which we prefer, the sausages or the ragger


Although it is nice to see him it really is exhausting work
I don't think I would like to be a sheep dog. Governors seem to have a much better time.

My Dad has to go to the VET in Santiago next week so I am going to spend some time with Jazz. I really shall have to get my strength up! I can't wait!

.

11 comments:

Ume said...

Hi General,
good to know that u no longer get the carpet burns!

Kerrio said...

Hey GJ!

Glad to see the sausages are holding up, let me know when you need me to get more.

I think you should opt for being govenor, have you seen how little those sheep dogs sleep? You'd never last.

Snogs

Kerrio

Peanut said...

I think I need some of those sausages. It is nice you have friends to play with.

Sophie Brador said...

Those sheep dogs have a really warped sense of a work ethic. They just do it all the time, even when they're not working, they're working. What's with that? I think you should opt out of any kind of sheep dog conversion program that beast is trying to talk you into. Also, I would think you would prefer the sausages, which judging by the final photo, seems to have been your choice. Excellent job General! Sleep well.

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Love the ears! J x

Scuba the Muscle Boy said...

If only you live in Singapore, you can come and play with me anytime.

I only know one Basset Hound here in Singapore and he is known as Blooie.

Signed your guestbook. Would be great if you come by to my blog and sign on mine

Lizzy said...

Wow, you've got huge ears!

Sparky

Scruffy said...

Hey General

Even though you didn't get your walkie you sure looked like you had a great time.

The Mighty Scruff

DogMom said...

Hey, that looks like fun! Can we come over to your house and play, too?
Wuf Ya - Gomer & Opie

PONOWNIE said...

Hey General!
Licks from Brooklyn :)
Badzielec

Nazila Merati said...

I hope dad is okay and you'll be back to normal blogging soonly.

I also hope your package finally showed up.

smooches,

ern