Sunday, June 10, 2007

Baths, Sausages and Cameras

Yesterday Auntie Joan came round and gave my dad a hand to give me a bath.


The drying was the best thing!



Today Luca came for the day.
He can't drag me round the room with my string of sausages any more!

Although he still shakes my ears about a bit!



Later Luca had a go with the camera! This is a picture he took of me.




This is his self portrait!
(He does fancy himself!)

Tomorrow my dad is going to help Adam to cut up a quarter of beef. I am told that I am not allowed to help -but then Luca is not either!- But we have been promised big bones. I'm really looking forward to mine! I will post a picture to make you all drool!


I think I need a good sleep after all that exercizzzzzzzzzzzzz......................


zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..................................


Tomorrow I will tell you about the celery

.

5 comments:

Sophie Brador said...

G. Jackson, You're life is so incredibly exciting! I especially like the sausage and beef cutting part of it.

Kerrio said...

"Baths Sausages and Cameras"...

Is that like "Sausage egg and chips"?

Anyway - GJ - this is very important. DO NOT HELP WITH THE BEEF. I know it's tempting but DON'T.

This is because there is an item involved called a mincer, and your ears are too uncontrollable.

Wait for the beef to come to you ok?

Tummy tickles..

Kerrio
xx

PS looks to me like you REALLY enjoyed Aunty Joan drying you. Babe Magnet.

Peanut said...

A bath and playing with a friend. Plus big bones tomorrow. That is great.

Headgirl said...

Great fun!
Hope you dooooo get the bones!

Patsd
Blue

Anonymous said...

Jackson did you know you were on the news here in the South West on BBC1 last night? A lovely bit with you leading your dad around on a very long lead.