Thursday, April 26, 2007

Rear Ends

Wally recently blogged about his rear end and so I decided to take up the challenge and post mine:

I am proud of my svelt rear. Can any other dogs match this?

(Pert, no fluff, neat and trim but with lots of room to grow)How is that Wally?

Do you wonder wonder how scientists would decode the message from my tail?

I can tell you: "Leave me to sleep unless there is something really interesting to eat!"


I look forward to some other "rear of the year pics"!




8 comments:

Kerrio said...

Oh - Utterly fabulous... consider the gauntlet thrown!

Nazila Merati said...

Um, you are still very wrinkly. I am not still very wrinkly.

Stay tuned for more pictures.

ernest

General Jackson said...

I am the original 'wrinkles R us'!

GJ

Kerrio said...

I thought you were the original "wrinkly dwarf"?

Peanut said...

Oh I like your paw. It is a very nice one.

Cleo said...

Hey GJ - how about an update? We hear you are going for a sleepover with Luca... sounds like fun. Don't forget to chew Adam & Jenny's remote controls.

Clee-pee.

wally said...

Oh man. I am so impressed.

wally.

Hammer said...

I agree with nm .. you're very wrinkly, General Jackson.

I don't think my mum could catch me to take a photo of my bottom.

Love from Hammer