Sunday, February 11, 2007

My Morning Routine

Sometimes my dad gets me up just too early. He doesn't seem to understand that a growing Basset needs his sleep. However I soon wake up when he leaves the car window open for me to get some fresh air!



It is difficult to wake up some mornings



However once on the beach I start to enjoy myself



and set off 0n my own



I have to search the beach for new things
Just checking now and again that Dad is OK


And bring him things he should look at


He is a bit slow sometimes



However a Basset must do what a Basset has to do:


And 'Boldly Go Where No Basset Has Gone Before'


I have another appointment with Sarah at the V.E.T.s on Tuesday.

So much to do so little time..............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jackson

Looking forward to seeing you on Tuesday for your 'special' appointment. I promise you sweet dreams, and vast amounts of lovely pain relief....

You'll be good as new, even if a little less amorous than usual on Valentine's Day!

xoxo