Monday, February 05, 2007

Gardens, Cats and Things:

When I visited Luca's house I had a good look round the garden and Luca and I did 'dog things' together. He has a nice garden but you cannot see the sea.

Doing Dog Things

I thought there were no trees in the Falklands! Luca has lots!

This is Cass (Luca's Cat friend)

She looked quite normal until she saw me! She must have spoken to Emile!
Cats are strange things. They do not seem to like friendly Bassets! I am not sure why. I wag my tail and put on my nicest friendly Basset face which everybody likes (I am going to have to work on my making friends with cats technique. It works everywhere else!)


I had to go to the beach to think things over.

As the saying goes: 'The problem with cats is that they get exactly the same look whether they see a moth or an ax-murderer'

Funny things Cats!!



No comments: