Thursday, January 25, 2007

Only Four days to go!

Only four days to go before I can investigate everything I can see from my garden!

The only drawback is I have to see the V.E.T. first!



Just to help pass the time:
I thought that I would help with the strimming


But sorting out the string was just too much!


What about if I help with the shredding?


On his fourteen days of quarren-teen my Basset managed to chew:

Fourteen Old Newspapers
Thirteen Garden Plants
Twelve Pieces of Charcoal
Eleven Christmas Cards
Ten Egg Boxes
Nine Marigold Heads
Eight Assorted Pencils
Seven Chair Legs
Six Green Olives
FIVE SODS OF PEAT!
Four Puzzle Pieces
Three Odd Slippers
Two Strimmer Strings
and
THE REMOTE CONTROL FOR THE TV!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Delighted to see General Jackson "At Home", great to see him and his Dad together.

Jackson certainly seems to like the sunshine, and it looks as if he has worked his magic having many adoring humans firmly under his paw!

Looking forward to keeping up with all his adventures and explorations when he leaves quarren-teen.

Love Ali, Graeme and the Packham Hounds.xxx

Kerrio said...

OY! Jackson! It's the weekend - we need a blog update :)