Wednesday, March 12, 2008

CRUFTS?

My sister and brother have become famous as they appeared at Crufts this year! Actually I am famous already so I do not need to make an exhibition of myself! Although I am sure that I would be able to show them a thing or two!

Am I not a well set up Basset?

My ears well exceed the minimum size.

Feet perfect.

My tail is "gay"
No problem with the jowls.

The only problem things seem to fall apart sometimes!

No matter how I try!I am going to have to think this out

I am sorry that I have not been writing my Blog recently but the Boss has been very busy and I had forgotten my password!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back - love the photos you are one handsome dude!!

River

Kyanite said...

Good to see you back!
That last photo of you is wonderful.

I've moved blog homes - you'll now find me here:-
behindkyanitesdoor.blogspot.com

Pats & pets
Blue

Lizzy said...

Hi Jackson! It's so good to see you again!

Those pictures are all great. You're so cool. ;)

Happy St. Patricks day!

Sparky

You Can Make It If You Try said...

Great to see you back! Very well set up indeed!

Randi said...

Hello General Jackson! I've missed you! I must say, your paw paws are absolutely gorgeous! Along with your gorgeous face & ears as well....I bet you are just as famous as your Crufts siblings.. & just as attractive..
Hope you can blog more..We miss you!

love & licks,
Randi

Kerrio said...

Jackson! You are still alive!

And looking pretty darned good I might add.....

Could you smuggle yourself into Dad's luggage to visit the SUMDs??

Snogs etc

Kerrio & co