Monday, September 10, 2007

Tagged!

Oops, I missed ernest's tag!

Let me think................

Here goes: General Jackson.

1. A bird (nice to eat!): Goose
2. Something laid by a bird: Egg
3. A kind of Tortilla chip: Nachos
4. A tasty Latin American pie: Empanada
5. My dad eats this on Sunday: Roast Mutton (my favourite!)
6. A scrumptious biscuit: Anzac
7. Young Mutton: Lamb


8. A kind of Orange: Jaffa
9. A fruit that does not interest me: Apple
10. A kind of Cheese (Sarah gives me some): Chedder
11. Big shrimps: King Prawns
12 Meat in a skin (my Favourite!) Sausages
13 An eight armed animal: (good to eat!): Octopus
14 What is in my bowl after supper: Nothing!


As usual I have food on my mind! Not sure why but it keeps cropping up!



.

4 comments:

Kerrio said...

What's an Anzac GJ?

General Jackson said...

A tasty biscuit eaten in Australia, New Zealand and the Falkland Islands

Often eaten at smoko time

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Food is always on my mind too! Your post has made me HUNGRY! Better go and see if I can find any snacks...J x

Randi said...

mmm mmm mmmm...food is always the bestest topic!
Love & Licks,
Randi