Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Boom

Have just received new pictures of Boom, I think that we can do something with him and once I become Governor. Maybe I could promote him to a position of some significance. We shall have to look out for nepotism though!

I don't think that he will look like a Basset; His feet seem a bit small and the ears are not growing properly.


This is what my brothers and sisters looked like at this age:

However despite all that he looks a fine fellow and I am sure that we shall be great mates! Just like Luca and I


.

3 comments:

Nazila Merati said...

I am officially in love with boom.

Lizzy said...

Boom is very cute! But I must agree, he doesn't look much like a Basset... but he's just as cute as one!

Sparky

Kerrio said...

Awww - he looks cute - though very slightly perplexed. I suspect you need to go teach him how to chew phones and remotes Jackson!